Small Business of the Month Nomination Form
The Retail Committee of the Cullman Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to provide special recognition to our small business community by presenting one (1) monthly recognition award and one (1) yearly award. Monthly award winners will be considered the nominees for the yearly recognition award to be presented at the Cullman Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting held each February.
Deadline for the nominations is the 12th of each month. Nominations are verified by the Cullman Area Chamber of Commerce Retail Committee. Once nominations have been verified, the Cullman Area Chamber of Commerce Retail Committee will then determine the selected Business of the Month.
• The selected business will be contacted on or around the 15th of each month.
• That business will be interviewed and have a photo taken.
• All Features for Business of the Month will be posted on the first of each month.
• A business may not win more than once per calendar year.
There is NO fee to participate.
A business must meet the following requirements to receive the recognition award:
• Must have fewer than 100 employees.
• A member in good standing with the Cullman Area Chamber of Commerce.
• Is active as a volunteer or frequently participate in Chamber functions.
• Maintain a creative, innovative, or unique approach to business.
• Provide superior customer service and/or products.
• Established for at least 2 years.
• Active in service to the community.
Business of the Month will:
• Receive a Business of the Month plaque to display in their place of business.
• Be featured in the bi-weekly eNews and monthly Newsletter for the entire awarded month.