Thank you for your interest in becoming a Chamber Ambassador. Please complete this application and return it to the Chamber office. Do not include a resume. All information to be submitted should appear on this application form. All responses are kept in strict confidence.
For more information please contact Savannah Smith or call 256-734-0454.
Ambassador Application & Commitment
It is my desire to serve the Cullman Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center as an Ambassador for at least one year. In doing so, I understand that I am making a commitment to the Chamber and the
Committee to do the following:
- To represent the Chamber with the utmost professionalism at all times, including all Chamber functions and in the community at large.
- To create good will for the Chamber and be a positive force in the community as a whole.
- To be an active and supportive member of the Chamber Ambassador Committee and assist with assigned duties.
- To consistently complete monthly assigned Chamber Membership Retention Contacts and turn in monthly contact logs.
- Proper notification for absences must be received prior to the missed meeting/event.
- Must attend one ribbon cutting / ground breaking per quarter.
- To attend the monthly/quarterly Ambassador meetings as assigned
- To volunteer in assisting with Chamber events and Committees.
- To assist in the development of new members.
- Deliver directories and plaques to members.
- To conduct oneself in a responsible way at all times.
- To wear a Chamber name badge at functions to identify yourself as an Ambassador to our membership. (Responsible for replacement fee for lost name tags.)
- To comply with the policies & procedures of the Cullman Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center.
- A minimal of 1600 pts is required to be considered for next year’s Ambassador Program.
Participation in the Ambassador Committee requires a commitment both on the part of the Ambassador and his/her firm. Ambassadors can expect to spend five hours (on average) per month establishing and maintaining his/her/assigned contacts. Additionally, Ambassadors are encouraged to attend membership functions and bring new and existing member to Chamber events. The applicant for the Ambassador organization must have the support and commitment of their business or organization. The signature of the organization/business is an indication of support for the nominee’s participation and commitment by his/her business or organization to allow participation when called upon.
C U L L M A N A R E A C H A M B E R O F C O M M E R C E
Stop By and See Us! | 301 2nd Avenue SW, Cullman, AL 35055
Open Monday – Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Call Us: 256-734-0454 | Fax: 256-531-9434
Email Us: email@example.com