Cullman Regional Update
CORONAVIRUS-19 (COVID-19) FLASH
• Cullman County is in the High Risk Category for overall level of community transmission.
Cullman Regional Current Situation
• 53 COVID positive patients and 12 on a ventilator
• Continue to be vigilant in mask wearing and social distancing. Everyone should continue to follow precautions to prevent the spread of infection – wash hands, socially distance, wear a mask when you cannot social distance. Current information regarding statewide hospitalizations can be found on slide 7 of the ADPH Online Dashboard.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services announced today booster shots for all Americans will be available beginning the week of September 20. The announcement also stated booster shots would be available to fully vaccinated individuals 8 months after their second dose.
Cullman Regional has created an online scheduling system so that patients can self-schedule for a vaccine appointment.
Appointments are available by visiting: www.CullmanVaccine.com.
• Vaccines are available by appointment only. Appointment Dates/Times are only released 5 days prior to vaccine clinic days to make sure we have plenty of vaccines to administer for all appointments created. If no appointments are available, please check back the following day for more appointment openings.
• The Vaccine Clinic is located at the Cullman Regional Urgent Care Center (1958 AL Hwy 157, Cullman, AL 35058).
Visiting Cullman Regional:
As a reminder, Cullman Regional upholds visitation restrictions in accordance with CDC guidelines.
These restrictions include:
• All visitors must check-in and complete a temperature check at the front desk
• Masks are required for employees and visitors regardless of vaccination status
• Only one visitor is allowed per adult (16 or older) patient in all hospital departments except the Emergency Department*. (Two visitors allowed per minor patient age 15 or younger)
• COVID-19 positive patients will not be allowed to have visitors
• All visitors must be over the age of 16
Please remember that visitor hours are from 8am – 8pm daily.
Visitors to the Cullman Regional Medical Group Clinics must wear a mask regardless of vaccination status and only 1
visitor is allowed per patient; or 2 visitors per minor under the age of 16.
*Emergency Department Restrictions
• Due to the influx of COVID positive cases and out of an abundance of caution, no visitors are allowed in the
Emergency Department. Limited exceptions will be made on a case by case basis. In those limited exceptions, we
will only allow (1) visitor/caregiver who will not be allowed to rotate with any other visitor during the patient’s
stay in the Emergency Department to limit unnecessary exposures.
We appreciate your compliance with these regulations to keep our staff, patients, and families safe.
Additional Community Locations Providing Vaccines
CVS – Hanceville
CVS – South Cullman
Walgreens – North Cullman
Walgreens – South Cullman
Borden Family Pharmacy
CVS – North Cullman
Heritage Pharmacy - Dodge City
Heritage Pharmacy of Cullman
Medical Arts Apothecary
Wal-Mart – Hwy 157
•Johnson & Johnson
Medical Arts Apothecary
Stay Up-to-Date on all of the information by following us on Social Media: Facebook, Instagram & Twitter or
visit CullmanRegional.com/covid19 for more information.