Reserve a Meeting Room
One benefit of Chamber membership is having access to meeting rooms. The Chamber has 2 meeting rooms available, with our smallest seating up to 10 and our largest seating up to 50. Audio and video capabilities are available for PC (please bring adapters if needed). Laptops are not included in reservation. We will make every attempt to accommodate special requests.
- Meeting rooms are available, free of charge, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If an after-hours meeting is needed, any of the rooms can be used until 8 p.m. for a $20 hourly fee. This $20 hourly fee applies to any meeting room rentals on Saturday as well. Overages may apply. There is a $25 fee to change the setup of the room or you may do it without a charge, but you must leave the room as you found it.
- As an added benefit, the kitchen facilities at the Chamber are also available at no charge during your meeting. The kitchen includes a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Please note you will need to provide your own coffee, soft drinks, bottled water, ice, utensils, napkins, dishes, paper towels, etc. for your meeting. Hospitality Packages are available for each room.
- If your plans change, please call and cancel within 2 days of the scheduled rental so someone else may use the room. If you fail to inform us of a change in your plans, you will be billed for a minimum of one hour.
Please leave the room in the same condition as you found it. Trash should be bagged and tables cleaned and put back in the same arrangement. A vacuum is available in the room next to the kitchen. There will be a $50 cleaning fee billed to the signer of this agreement if Chamber staff has to clean up.
- No alcohol allowed.
- Meeting rooms may only be reserved by Chamber members.
- Meeting rooms may only be used for business-related duties. We ask that the rooms NOT be used for parties and to avoid playing loud music.
- Avoid using any decorations or materials that are pinned or taped to the walls or fixtures.
- All materials and food should be delivered through the breezeway entrance in the back of the building to avoid interruption of other business being done in the building.
- For safety reasons, please don’t burn candles during your meeting.
* Exceptions to after-hours usage must be approved by Chamber staff